Thread: Gun Control

Gun Control

When will the assclowns in control realize THIS is what gun control does......

"Chicago is still reeling from more than five hundred murders in 2012, and the homicides are already out-pacing the days of this new year."

I forget who and how many have said it, but Chicago and Illinois in general is a prime example of "if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have them"

WAKE UP DUMBASSES !!!

Excerped from: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/03...#ixzz2H0ooDvg7
    I only drink on days with a Y in them....

Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life Zombie Identifier ExtremeJM's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Gun Control

When they start talking about gun control I always cringe. Not only do the laws NOT work, but the cost of my ammunition goes through the roof!

Here's an email I received from CTD:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Some time ago, you requested notification when particular products were back in stock.

Item Description Price Available
    AMM-223C Ammo 5.56 NATO Lake City M855 FMJ 62 Grain Steel Penetrator 1000 Loose Bulk Case 3025 fps $999.00 plenty

Thank you for shopping with us!
    NOTE: Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice, but were valid at the time this email was sent.
    ------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding me???!!?! I paid $349 for that SAME BOX OF AMMO. Now I suppose they couldn't charge those prices if no one bought their crap, but people are stupid and panic. I have a few thousand rounds, so I'm pretty set, but the day after Obama was re-elected, the cost went up $150. After Newtown, the price shot up to $700 and they RAN OUT. Gee, I'm so happy they sent me a notification... they can stick it in their pooper.'

NOW, I hate to say this but I decided to check and see if the price was updated...

---------------------
    ImportantPlease Note
    We're sorry, but this product is no longer available.

Please click here to be notified by email if this product becomes available.
    ---------------------

FOOLS ABOUND.

BTW, try that kind of shooting down here in Florida where pretty much every mechanic's shop has a SHOTGUN (and many times more)...
    - "It's psychosomatic, you need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw."

Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life Zombie Identifier ExtremeJM's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Gun Control

I wonder what would happen if suddenly Chicago citizens there were allowed to arm themselves?

I would be willing to bet the criminals would not only think twice about running around like kids in a candy store, but our fellow gun owners would help trim down the criminal population...

GREAT JOB RAHM EMANUEL!!!! Way to be a useless bum hole.
    - "It's psychosomatic, you need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw."