ExtremeJM

Prepping 101

Rate this Entry
My friend Joe and I started talking about prepping years ago but we only recently (within the past few years) started doing something about it. I think many people are just intimidated by it, while others don't want to feel like they're "one of those nuts".

Well I can tell you that there's nothing nutty about wanting to ensure the safety of your family should a disaster (natural or man made) befall us. You have car insurance, life insurance, flood insurance, home insurance, maybe others I can't think of, so why wouldn't you want disaster insurance? I for one found that prepping is F U N. It's fun because we get into things like wilderness survival, maybe do a little camping and drill baby drill.

I wish to extend a hearty laurel to you our... latest prepper visitor! Let's talk about all things prepping.

We also have a prepper store that has (and will have) things for your prepping needs that are at as much of a discount as we are legally allowed to make them.

We don't like to make money, we just like to prep. Heh heh heh...

Submit "Prepping 101" to Digg Submit "Prepping 101" to del.icio.us Submit "Prepping 101" to StumbleUpon Submit "Prepping 101" to Google

Comments

WORD! Prepping is the best. be ready for anything and you can sleep better at night.
    Personally I find it's not only necessary, but irresponsible for you NOT to prep. I think I can make the argument that being prepared is just something you should do for your family to keep them safe.
    word nigeria.